MINING CORPORATE FINANCE
Understanding How In-Ground Assets Can Be Collateralised
Traditionally the financing of a mining operation is the biggest obstacle that a mine owner faces, when trying to get into or expand production.
This problem has come about from traditional banks and lenders not understanding how in-ground assets can be collateralised as an asset. This has led us to exploring more aggressive alternative financing options.
Partnered With Various Funding Institutions
We have partnered with various funding institutions who specialize in financing early stage and later stage mining operations. Our role is to assist mine owners to structure a financial package and present this package to our Financiers.
Countries worldwide depend on the supply of minerals and commodities that are excavated from the ground. Do you have a mining project that has assets in the ground?
If you have a valid assay report NI 43101, or a JORC report that proves the assets already exist, you’re ahead of the curve. (metal mines only) The capital placement partners we work with, need to see that the mining site has fundable assets. Our capital placement partners are actively seeking Copper and Lithium reserves but will look at other projects on a case by case basis.
Additional Criteria We Require
- Valid assay report, preferably 43-101/Jorc (metal mines only)
- Mine to be located in a country with low political risk Experienced management team.
- Mine is to be located in a country that is not landlocked.
- Flexibility with the off taker of the commodity.
How Our 9 Step Mining Finance Process Works
- Share your funding offer with Titan
- Titan reviews funding offer
- Titan introductory call with the client
- Titan Shares engagement letter
- Titan Structures the financial package
- Titan presents structured finance package to funding network
- Financial institution provides terms
- Due Diligence process
- Funding Commitment
Financing Criteria Conclusion
Although we would like to provide funding for every opportunity we receive. Unfortunately this isn't always the case, we will need to see the below before engaging with our funders. Titan Family Office Consultants is here to support you in accomplishing that goal. Click the yellow button below, and apply.